Re: [blogite] Pingback 1.0: Call for implementation report

From: michel v (m@tidakada.com)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 10:26:33 BST

Ian Hickson wrote:

>As far as I know, the only open issue is the X-Pingback thing, and there
>seems to be only a couple of people against it, so I propose to leave that
>in there.

I like X-Pingback, I'm going to make b2's pingback client capable of
using it today.

>I would be interested in a more up to date list of people implementing
>Pingback and their level of support, so that we can mention them in the
>spec. Please tell me everything you know! :-)

Well, so far all the pingback enabled blogs I know are:
- yours
- dummy-blog
- Stuart's
- From The Orient (dellah.com/orient IIRC), which uses Stuart's pingback
code
- Simon Willison's
- Mort's, who came up with the first b2 pingback client/server
- mine, with what will be the standard b2 pingback client/server
- indiboi.com, and fastnsilver.mine.nu/blog, both using b2 CVS code

That's all the blogs I know, I'm sure there might be more :)

Michel Valdrighi
http://tidakada.com

Archives: http://www.aquarionics.com/misc/archives/blogite/