Back to menu
Subject: Re: AFW [WAS Re: Why Is a Train?
From: Jan Ingvoldstad
On 9 Jul 1999 19:13:09 +0200, firstname.lastname@example.org (Geert)
> Sven (hi!) has a pretty good FAQ on AFW... check out
Which reminds me that we really need an FAA, too.
AFW Frequently Answered Answers, rev 1999-07-09.
- That is in your newsreader configuration documentation, and this is
the wrong group.
- So _you_ are the one hoarding them all!
- You didn't kill the daemon on level 42.
- Ask the Oracle!
- I'm sure someone can help you with that question, but
unfortunately, someone is busy right now. Please hold.
- Click them together and say "There's no place like home" twice, and
if that fails, stroke the chicken gently.
- There once was a man from Nantucket,
who lost his .sig in a bucket.
Five lines was too long,
cols 80 just strong,
so he didn't know where to tuck it.
- It's probably due to a distortion of the time-space continuum.
If you modulate your .sig emitter to transmit signals only in the
McQ spectrum, it will with a 97.45 % probability remove you from
- Yep, the little guy.
- First you see it, then you don't.
- Try looking at ftp.warez.org first, they have some really awesome
- Ask Kibo for ten copies.
- YHGMTPOAFW. FOAD, YPW! (BTW, YHBT, HTH, HAND.)
- No, it's a zucchini group.
- Steal one, like everyone else.
- Hah, that's what _you_ think!
Moderators accept or reject articles based solely on the criteria posted
in the Frequently Asked Questions. Article content is the responsibility
of the submitter. Submit articles to email@example.com. To write to the
moderators, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.