Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

From: Stuart Langridge (aquarius-lists@kryogenix.org)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 22:26:56 BST

Why? Argh! Why does MT refuse to believe that my blog has more than 4
entries?????

This is driving me nuts, I can't work it out.

Why am I asking you lot; the only other person here who's using MT is
Sarabian, and he knows less about it than I do :)

--
If God didn't want us to eat meat, then he wouldn't have invented the
hamburger, would he? Logic.