Urgent PingBack problem - check order of arguments !

From: Simon Willison (simon@incutio.com)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 14:57:44 BST

This should concern anyone with a PingBack implementation:

http://www.bath.ac.uk/~cs1spw/blog/comments.php?t=1030977189

"""
An odd difference between your weblog and stuart's, "pagelinkedto" and
"pagelinkedfrom" have to be exchanged to work. Could you check it?
"""

I've implemented pingback.ping(pageLinkedFrom, pageLinkedTo) , however
looking back at Stuart's original idea post (back in July) his initial
suggestion was pageLinkedTo, pageLinkedFrom. Obviously it is vitally
important we decide which version to use now!

Personally I prefer From / To as it scans nicely (a pingback FROM me TO
you) but it's important we settle on something now.

Cheers,

Simon

--
Web Developer, www.incutio.com