Interesting page headers (Was: [blogite] Before we update the spec...)

From: Ian Hickson (ian@hixie.ch)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 22:46:19 BST

On Mon, 9 Sep 2002, Aquarion wrote:

> Currently I have something like sixty lines of headers (<meta> tags,
> <link> tags, <style>, etc), and frankly it's getting slightly silly
> :-)

And ironically no X-Pingback HTTP header! What's this then. :-P

Notes:
 * your "author" and "dc.creator.name" contents don't match
 * you provide metadata but do not include a profile
 * |@media aural "/stylesheets/aural.css"| is not valid, it should be:
   @import "/stylesheets/aural.css" aural;
 * You use "bookmark" link types, but they point outside the "extended
   document" in question, which is invalid per HTML 4.01.