Re: [blogite] PingBack client idea: Send a referer header"

From: michel v (m@tidakada.com)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 13:06:13 BST

This is a very cool idea, though I'm having trouble figuring out how to
send HTTP headers to begin with :P
I noticed your pingback server source included a file named safeget.php
or something (I forgot to save the server code, and it seems you deleted
it from Bath webspace). Any pointers to how safeget.php works ?

Michel Valdrighi

Archives: http://www.aquarionics.com/misc/archives/blogite/