Re: [blogite] Tester with Trackback wanted

From: michel v (m@tidakada.com)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 23:18:04 BST

fopen("http://software.hixie.ch/utilities/cgi/pingback-proxy/trackba....",
> "r") - Success in
> /home/tidakada/public_html/cafelog/06/b2-include/b2functions.php on line
> 704
>
> Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
> /home/tidakada/public_html/cafelog/06/b2-include/b2functions.php on line
> 705
>
> Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource
> in /home/tidakada/public_html/cafelog/06/b2-include/b2functions.php on
> line 706

Ahhh, damn PHP errors. To this day, I still can't understand why
sometimes fopen() returns a 'Success' warning without a valid file handle.
Damn Damn Damn. Investigating the issue some more...

--
Michel Valdrighi
http://tidakada.com