Re: [blogite] Pingback spam

From: michel v (m@tidakada.com)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 13:14:09 BST

Now now, the HTTP spec doesn't have built-in DDoS protection, let's all
stop using it! My email is getting spam from thousands different
addresses, the email spec sucks !

Yeah. So what, it's all dependent on the implementations.

On a funny note, has anybody complained about this yet ?
http://example.com/trackback.php?tb_id=504&title=this+is+trackback+spam&url=http%3A%2F%2Fspammer.com%2Findex.php%3Fp%3Dspam&blog_name=A+spammer%27s+weblog&excerpt=you%27ve+got+to+love+interfaces+that+you+can+post+with+right+from+the+URL+bar%21+this+is+spam%21+%3

--
Michel Valdrighi
http://tidakada.com