Re: Hi all

From: Stuart Langridge (aquarius-lists@kryogenix.org)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 22:24:37 BST

Paul Freeman spoo'd forth:
> I subscribed yesterday, but have been too busy to do anything about
> it. :) The list focus idea sounds good to me too. I'd perhaps wait
> until at least tomorrow, so that anyone who was going to subscribe
> from work has a chance to do so.

Sounds fair to me. Oh, Listmaster? Listmaster? Has "who <list>" as a
majordomo command been disabled deliberately? Do people have a problem
with other list subscribers knowing who's subscribed? It'd be
useful/interesting/all of the above to see this...?

sil

--
"Woe, for I am judged again, this time as a total bimbo."
           -- Buffy in Greek tragedic style