Re: b2 pingback

From: Stuart Langridge (aquarius-lists@kryogenix.org)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 17:38:35 BST

In article <1031070155.8076.44.camel@nofx.follower.net> you wrote:
> Now, being fascinated by the pingback/distributed conversations concept,
> i declare my intention of implementing the "Alice phase" (steps 1-5 of
> http://www.aquarionics.com/misc/archives/blogite/0008.html) for my
> blogware of choice, b2 (www.cafelog.com). Expect ugly code, inneficient
> solutions, english grammar mistakes and general trouble :)

Excellent! Do you plan to implement the server-side as well? Quite a
few blogging systems already have XML-RPC function built in, because
they support users posting via the Blogger API. I don't know whether b2
does, and sadly CafeLog seems to be temporarily down.

sil -- incidentally, where *is* your blog? ;)

--
Now get up and take a rip off my magic bong so that we can show
you the meaning of Xmas!