b2 pingback

From: mort (manuel@netbustion.com)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 17:22:33 BST

Hi all,

first, since i've been posting without introducing myself i would like
to fix that first.

My name is Manuel, majoring in Psichology and currently unemployed after
a one year run as (not good at any of these roles) project leader / php
programmer / html coder / coffee maker at a spanish tourism portal,
that was gonna be great but will never be because lack of cash killed
off our claim to glory. So now i pretty much just surf around and
annotate my weblog.

Now, being fascinated by the pingback/distributed conversations concept,
i declare my intention of implementing the "Alice phase" (steps 1-5 of
http://www.aquarionics.com/misc/archives/blogite/0008.html) for my
blogware of choice, b2 (www.cafelog.com). Expect ugly code, inneficient
solutions, english grammar mistakes and general trouble :)

I'll promise to post dumb questions only after proper research and RTFM.

Regards