Favourite features

From: Stuart Langridge (aquarius-lists@kryogenix.org)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 08:06:47 BST

What's your favourite technical feature of your weblog? And your
favourite design feature?

I'm asking this so I can shamelessly cherry-pick good features that you
have that I don't know about and implement them myself, naturally, but
that's not the point :)

I mean, holovaty.com does search word highlighting, loads of us now
have the auto-updating blogroll, aquarionics lets you apply all sorts
of date filtering to which posts are displayed...

All this stuff isn't strictly required, but they're nice optimisations,
and if I ever get around to writing my own blogging system it's gonna
do all of them ;-)

sil

--
There have to be people like me, so people like you can look so clever.
           -- Max Jaeger, Fatherland