Re: Favourite features

From: Stuart Langridge (aquarius-lists@kryogenix.org)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 16:54:55 BST

Adrian Holovaty spoo'd forth:
>>holovaty.com/archive/2002/09/05/comments/1 would be a lot easier :)
>
> Oh. Yeah. Of course. Why didn't I think of that? I do, however, like the
> idea of using the poster's name in the URL, because it's a little
> friendlier. If a person posts more than once in a day, append a number, e.g.
> /comments/stuart/2.

Hm. But then, according to your earlier rule,
/blog/2002/09/05/comments/stuart should do something, and presumably
the only thing it could do would be to show all my comments to a thread
without showing anyone else's, and that's pretty pointless ;-)

sil

--
x^n + y^n = z^n where n > 2: no solutions
I have a wonderful proof of this but I can't write it now because my