lastUpdated

From: Stuart Langridge (aquarius-lists@kryogenix.org)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 09:52:40 BST

There are, ahem, a few of us building blogrolls from blo.gs, and using
Simon's ?lastUpdated=time_t hack for an indication of whether a link
has been visited. Is there a better way of doing this? Some sites use
the querystring as a mavigation thing (think, say, a wiki), so we
shouldn't just arbitrarily add stuff to it if we can avoid it. I can't
think of a better way, so I'm asking my peers ;-)

sil

--
"Woe, for I am judged again, this time as a total bimbo."
           -- Buffy in Greek tragedic style