[blogite] Re: Favourite features

From: gilmaevski (gilmaevski@mail.ru)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 13:54:05 BST

Adrian Holovaty wrote:

> I think other readers are often interested in latest comments, too.
> People click it, according to my server logs, so there must be some
> value there. Depends on the site, though...I'm trying to use comments as
> discussions more than just one-way comments.

i got the same idea as you, I want the comments to be discussions, and
thus want to be able to see activity in discussion threads.

I set a cookie that held the last time a visitor was at the site, and
then put a link to all posts that have been commented on since that
date. Same concept, different ui.

g.