[blogite] Can we get email addresses stripped from the archives?

From: Simon Willison (simon@incutio.com)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 12:37:38 BST

The blogite archives currently show our full email addresses:

http://www.aquarionics.com/misc/archives/blogite/index.html

Can we get these stripped out some how? If that capability isn't built in
to hypermail it could be done with a cronjob script that nukes ever email
address in there once every 5 minutes. Alternatively I could set up an
archive with archivist (currently powering the css-discuss archive but
ready and willing to take on a few more) - http://archivist.incutio.com/

Cheers,

Simon

--