Re: [blogite] PingBack description files

From: Simon Willison (simon@incutio.com)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 18:05:38 BST

At 18:55 07/09/2002 +0200, mort wrote:
>the email thing could follow mailto: syntax.
>user@host.tld?subject="subject"
>
>How about that?
>
>or maybe <interface type="email" to="to" at="server" subject="subject">

The problem with that is that we are creating new attributes that will have
to be added to the DTD. If we then decide to support jabber interfaces we
will have to change the basic DTD to add the attributes required by Jabber.
See my next email for a potentical solution that uses XML namespaces (erk!)

Cheers,

Simon

--
Web Developer, www.incutio.com