Re: [blogite] Pingback misc

From: Stuart Langridge (aquarius-lists@kryogenix.org)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 03:50:56 BST

Jim Dabell spoo'd forth:
> Also: how many static blogs are likely to be running a pingback server?

Ideally loads, if I can get the Movable Type code working, in much the
same way as a lot of static blogs are using TrackBack. It strikes me
that getting the code integrated into MT will suddenly make an awful
lot of blogs pingbackable...

sil -- working my way through a pretty full mailing list ;)

--
"Last week, I arrived in Sunnydale. Or perhaps it was the week before,
I don't know."