Re: [blogite] How to display pingbacks

From: Stuart Langridge (aquarius-lists@kryogenix.org)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 04:02:42 BST

mort spoo'd forth:

> 1) Further reading on today?s posts
> 2) External comments to this post
> 3) What other people are writing about this post
> 4) (x) other people have considered this post worthy to write about

My individual archive pages say "Pingbacks" and "Posts referencing this
post". I admit that links to the pages (i.e., from the front page) just
say "Pingbacks (number)", but I'm short of space. Besides, I'm inclined
to think that using the word will make people learn about it. I really
like Aquarion's idea of having a link to the Pingback spec with every
word.

sil

--
If cryptography is outlawed, only outlaws wifo4(F9%!98f3((hg$;'da"d;f+