Re: [blogite] Pingback considered harmful?

From: mort (manuel@netbustion.com)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 01:19:12 BST

El jue, 26-09-2002 a las 22:56, C. Cooke escribió:

> > I'll be happy to know i'm missing some English language subtlety cos
> > otherwise it sounds plain dumb to me :-)
>
> Not everyone is you. Not everyone is like you. there is plenty of room in
> the world for people who don't like pingback or trackback or the like to
> coexist with you...
>
> Hell, most of the weblogging community would rather burn at the stake than
> use a system like mine, but it works well for *me* :-)

I don't want to force anything on anyone and i'm sure there are many
good reasons to dislike pingback or trackbak or whatever. I just wanted
to share that those particular reasons seemed rather weak to me.

Of course, this is only my particular point of view. Most of my friends
don't even see the point in the whole blogging thing and i still quite
like them ;) So excuse me if i sounded a little bit zealous.

Archives: http://www.aquarionics.com/misc/archives/blogite/