Re[2]: [blogite] Pingback considered harmful?

From: gilmaevski (gilmaevski@mail.ru)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 05:26:41 BST

> Of course, you could set a trackback up for the latter type as easily
> as the former, and I'm not sure what they think they are losing by
> having the process automated by pingback.

The impression I got was that that didn't want any sort of [Ping|Track]back. Very much a 'I don't want to advertise your site and your thoughts' kind of a reaction. I mean, that's what it seems to boil down to. It's their perogative to go that way, I can kind of understand the viewpoint, but I'll keep pingback and manually kill spam if it ever shows up.

g.

Archives: http://www.aquarionics.com/misc/archives/blogite/